Administration/Secretary Support Worker
PART TIME POSITION
This is a Part-time Position for the Peerless Trout Development Corporation Inc and will report to the Board of Directors. This position maintains a filing system for all financial reports and records, answer phones and relay messages/emails, prepares agendas and minute taking, receive and distribute the mail, tracking expenditures for budget reporting, reviews all staff time sheets prior to Board of Director approval, and prepares invoicing and submit to finance. The Administration/Secretary Support worker is responsible coordinating office supply orders, liaising with vendors, and covering/help the staff when needed, creating data entry and maintenance of Labour task force spreadsheet/database to track work for Labourers and contractors, research and writing Proposals and letters, and conduct research to identify new opportunities for Economic Development Funding.
This position is a key contributor to the PTFN Development Corporation Inc team and may be required to carry out additional duties and activities based on operational needs. The successful candidate must be able to work the occasional evening and weekend shift if needed and must be open to participating in any required training.
You will have:
- 2 + years Administrative experience in an office setting;
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, Internet access, data base system;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if required;
- Basic financial/accounting skills;
- Good organization skills:
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills:
- Ability to work well as a team member;
- The ability to speak/understand Cree is an asset;
- Willing to sign an Oath of Confidentiality prior to commencing employment;
- Access to reliable transportation to meet the demands of the job;
- Possessing valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license and give permission to access an annual driver’s abstract;
- RCMP Police Information Check upon hire and as requested every 12 months;
Please submit a cover letter and resume citing the position title in the email subject line via email to: Hr@ptfn.net. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday April 16, 2021 @ 12 noon