Social Development Supports Worker
FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
This is a full-time Permanent Position for the Peerless Trout First Nation and will report directly to the Income Supports Coordinator, Beverly Noskiye. PTFN is seeking for a highly motivated, dedicated and responsible person to fill the position as the Social Development Support Worker; and will be responsible for assisting Income Supports Coordinator and PESP Coordinator to administrative duties, writing letters, taking messages, filing etc; and other required duties. The Social Development Supports Worker must have knowledge of and be proficient at using the following computer programs: Word processing: spreadsheets and emails.
The successful candidate must be able to work the occasional evening and weekend shift if needed and must be open to participating in any required training.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Office Administration certificate and/or a minimum grade 11 education with 1 years’ experience and combination of other related certificates;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work well as a team member;
- Good organization skills;
- Strong computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel, Email and Internet, electronic and paper filing, and data base systems;
- Ability to understand/speak Cree is an asset;
- Must provide a Child Intervention check;
- Must provide a clear RCMP Police Information Check;
Please submit a cover letter and resume citing the position title in the email subject line via email to: Hr@ptfn.net. We thank all candidates for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Open until a suitable Candidate is found