Reporting directly to Housing Manager, the Maintenance Coordinator will oversee and coordinate the maintenance for all PTFN buildings. This includes coordinating all servicing and repairs for the interior and exterior of the buildings (including mechanical and electrical) and ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner. This position is responsible for the landscaping and grass cutting of the properties in the summer and snow removal in the winter. Additional duties include the preparation of funding reports, completing minor repairs and odd jobs, road repairs, and working with contractors and trades people. The Maintenance Coordinator must have strong communication skills, good writing skills, and be very organized.
You will have:
- Grade 12 with one year of building maintenance experience;
- Trades’ experience and/or experience in completing minor building repairs;
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Email;
- Ability to prepare reports, obtain contractor work quotes, and work within the budget;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with contractors, trades, and staff members;
- Be highly organized and ensure that all work is done on time and within budget;
- Some knowledge of mechanical systems would be an asset;
- The ability to speak/understand Cree is an asset;
- Willing to sign an Oath of Confidentiality prior to commencing employment;
- Possessing valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license and give permission to access an annual driver’s abstract;
- RCMP Police Information Check for and as requested to be reviewed every 12 months;
Please submit a cover letter and resume citing the position title in the email subject line via email to: Hr@ptfn.net. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday April 9, 2021 @ 12 noon