PART TIME/ OCASSIONAL CAMP ATTENDANT
- CAMP ATTENDANTS work on a rotational schedule as set by the Camp Manager. They may be expected to work weekdays, weekends, and general holidays. They may be required to work split shifts.
- CAMP ATTENDANTS are required to perform duties both indoors and out, sometimes working alone with little or no supervision.
- Physical Demands
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders, step stools or stairs
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel, or sit according to task
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands
- Perform work with arms at full length
- Work with arms above shoulder height
- Comply with all WHMIS, PTFN Safety standards.
- Comply with all PTFN policies and PT CAMP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Field Supervisor, Human Resources or Operations Manager such as booking units or answer phones when in the office. Part time /casual workers are expected to be available to assist or cover other workers who are absent.
Winter conditions – cold temperatures
Perform, the following as required
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment
- Gather and empty trash, and disinfect garbage containers
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors
- Do laundry (bed linens, towels, etc.)
- Keep and inventory of cleaning supplies and advise the Camp Manager of weekly orders
- Receive cleaning supplies and store neatly in storage and laundry room
- Prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications, in compliance with WHMIS and safety procedures
- Ensure all chemicals and cleaning products are safely stored in proper containers and areas, in compliance with WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) policy.
- Receive and distribute clean linen to individual units and; remove all soiled linen and garbage from individual units.
- Keep entrances and boardwalks clear of debris, footwear and other hazards; keep the site area clean at all times
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- DO daily room counts as required. Keep accurate cleaning records of all units and dates of all check outs and bedding changes.
- Complete duties as required by the Head Housekeeper or Camp Manager.
- Assist with the shut-down of a PTFN CAMP facility when required, including, among other duties: completing inventory reports and performing general cleaning duties.
NO DEADLINE: RESUMES ARE WELCOME AT ALL TIMES