Cultural Camp Admin Support
This is a Part-time Position for the Peerless Trout First Nation and will report to the Band Manager Trainee, Sharon Laboucan. This position maintains a filing system for all financial reports and records and relay messages/emails, tracking expenditures for budget reporting, reviews all staff time sheets prior to approval, and prepares invoicing and submit to finance. The Cultural Camp Admin Support worker is also responsible coordinating office supply orders and picking up supplies when needed.
The successful candidate must be able to work the occasional evening and weekend shift if needed and must be open to participating in any required training.
You will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work well as a team member;
- Good organization skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Ability to understand/speak Cree is an asset;
- Must provide a clear RCMP Police Information Check;
- MUST have Valid class 5 Driver’s License.
Please submit a cover letter and resume citing the position title in the email subject line via email to: Hr@ptfn.net. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday June 11, 2021 @ 12 noon