This is a full-time permanent position for the Peerless Trout Development Corporation Inc and will report to the Board of Directors. The Operations Coordinator will monitor and negotiate project business license agreements as outlined in the Business License Regulations and promote PTFN business and PTFN as the first choice for projects. The Operations Coordinator will also coordinate the placement of qualified PTFN members and contractors for projects and support the development of PTFN members to obtain the required qualifications and certifications.
This position has the overall responsibility for monitoring all project activities in the field, which will include ensuring projects obtain business licences contracts and that contractors adhere to contracts specifications, established policies and procedures.
You will have:
- GED or combination of relevant experience;
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Ability to handle and conduct situations and personalities under confrontational conditions;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends if required;
- Basic computer skills, word processing, Excel;
- Good organization skills:
- Stress management and time management skills;
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills:
- Ability to work well as a team leader;
- The ability to speak/understand Cree is an asset;
- Willing to sign an Oath of Confidentiality prior to commencing employment;
- Possessing valid Class 5 Alberta driver’s license and give permission to access an annual driver’s abstract;
- RCMP Police Information Check upon hire and as requested every 12 months;
Please submit a cover letter and resume citing the position title in the email subject line via email to: Hr@ptfn.net. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday April 9, 2021 @ 12 noon