January 11, 2021 – March 31, 2021
The Peerless Trout First Nation is seeking a part-time outreach worker for the months of January, February, and March of 2021.
- Working with members of the First Nation who are in transition;
- Travel to Slave Lake to shop for hygiene and grocery supplies;
- Collect grocery list and hygiene supply list from First Nation members;
- Collect receipts and maintain copies.
Hourly Wage & Travel Requirements:
- $20.00 per hour for 30 hours per month;
- 2 trips to Slave Lake per month, mileage will be reimbursed at .60 per km. for a total of $288.00 per trip.
- Maintain Confidentiality;
- Ability to travel to Slave Lake twice per month;
- Ability to work with First Nation members.
Please submit a cover letter and resume citing the position title in the email
subject line to: Hr@ptfn.net
Position closes on January 8, 2021 at noon